Thursday, January 17, 2008

Forum Introductions and a short send off.

Greetings all,

Gamesync forums have asked we do a short intro on XsT on their forums and I would like to get a general consensus before we write anything.

I would think its a fair way of saying hello to a community that we will be part of for another 8 years (goodness... 16 years)

(thanks to rat for the heads up.)

On another note,
A few of our team will return to their pursuit of knowledge, a degree, money and women.(unless they own up they are g4y).

They are in no particular order: Sick, Massacre and Stupendous.

I would like to ask if people are free to meet up and cram into e2max again before they all leave home sweet home.

This is on short notice and I know our dear recruit will only make Sundays so we have two real choices 20th of Jan and 3rd of February. I omit 27th Jan because I CANNOT make it as i have classes from 1000hrs to 1700hrs that day.

Please leave comments on BOTH topics at the bottom of this thread.
For those who don't have a gmail account. Get one. Its free and its very spam filtered (so far).

Trum

14 comments:

SUM said...

I personally Vote 20th Jan.

Knowing for a fact we will ponder our entire program while standing in a circle, I think we can safely say JUST MEET UP THEN THINK ABOUT WHAT TO DO.


1)TRUM

GY said...

20th Jan:

1) TRUM
2) MUT

raj. said...

20th Jan

1) TRUM
2) GY
3) RAJ

Duxton Plain Fencing Club said...

1) TRUM
2) GY
3) RAJ
4) SHAUN

SUM said...

Sunday, Cathay Entrance. 11am. Plenty of places to eat near by we can decide then.

Gad Tan said...

20th Jan

1) TRUM
2) GY
3) RAJ
4) GAD

Athlete said...

I'm free on either week.

Spiddy

Unknown said...

1) TRUM
2) GY
3) RAJ
4) GAD
5) RATSYCL

Brendan said...

why so early! Evening can? 3pm or so

SUM said...

That's fine too.

1500hrs then we game and eat dinner after that?
So farewell dinner it be?

ShAuNzEr said...

1) TRUM
2) GY
3) RAJ
4) GAD
5) SHAUN

Unknown said...

1) TRUM
2) GY
3) RAJ
4) GAD
5) SHAUN
6) RAT

Mr I said...

+ Justin and maybe yado and chang

Mr I said...

+ justin ... maybe yado and chang

so confirm 3pm?! cathay e2max?